White Chedda Walnut Pesto Pasta
The perfect creamy fix for every vegan out there who's craving something that's equal parts plant-powered and satisfying. Vegan cheeses and some nooch kick up the savory factor several notches, while fresh arugula and tomatoes top things off with color.
Buy the Noodles
- 1 box White Cheddar style Modern Table Vegan Mac
- Raw walnuts, 1/2 cup
- Raw sunflower seeds, 1/2 cup
- Spinach, handful
- Fresh basil, handful
- Grated vegan parm (we like Violife)
- Nutritional yeast, 2-3 tbsp
- Extra virgin olive oil, to taste
- Lemon juice, to taste
- Roasted garlic, 3-4 bulbs
- Fresh arugula, handul
- 5-10 Rainbow tomatoes
- Vegan mozzarella chunks
- Prepare Modern Table Vegan Mac according to instructions on the box.
- Blitz walnuts, sunflower seeds, spinach, basil, vegan parm, nutritional yeast, olive oil, lemon juice, and roasted garlic in a blender or food processor, until a thick paste is formed.
- Once Vegan Mac is ready, mix in pesto paste to coat the noodz.
- Toss in fresh arugula, tomatoes, and vegan mozz chunks.
Recipe credit: @hold_the_olives.