Walnut Pesto Rotini With Roasted Beets & Goat Cheese
This Walnut Pesto Rotini with Roasted Beets and Goat Cheese is loaded with flavor that everyone will love, whether they are gluten-free or not.
Buy the Noodles
- 1 Box Modern Table Lentil Rotini
- 2 large beets
- 1/4 cup goat cheese, crumbed
- 1-2 fresh lemons
- 3 cups fresh greens
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- Add the greens, garlic, walnuts, parmesan cheese, salt, and pepper to your food processor. Pulse until coarsely chopped.
- Drizzle olive oil in and blend until smooth. Set aside.
- To roast your beets, preheat the oven to 425°. Peel and chop the beets into pieces that are about the same size.
- Layer them on a baking sheet that has been lined with parchment paper and roast for about 10-12 minutes or until a fork goes in easily.
- Cook the Modern Table Rotini according to the directions on the package. Once cooked, drain the pasta and mix with some of the pesto.
- Top the pasta with roasted beets, crumbled goat cheese, and a squeeze of lemon.
Recipe credit: Busy Mommy Media.
Shop now for our Lentil Rotini Pasta.