🤳 @sarahandspices’s Vegan Mac & Cheese Fries
@sarahandspices shares with us her delectable and delicious gluten-free Vegan Mac & Cheese Fries.
Buy the Noodles
- Modern Table Vegan Mac and Cheese
- Your favorite vegan cheese, 1/2 cup
- Tortilla chips, 1 cup
- Gluten free flour, 1/2 cup
- Non-dairy milk, 1/2 cup
- Prepare the Modern Table Mac & Cheese to package directions, then stir in the non-dairy mozzarella cheese. Remove from the stove and transfer to an 8x8 pyrex pan.
- Place in the refrigerator to chill for 1 hour.
- While the mac & cheese is chilling, crush the chips. Place them in a bowl. Also, add the flour and non-dairy milk to two seperate bowls.
- Remove the pyrex from the refrigerator and slice the mac & cheese into "fries." Dip each "fry" into the flour, then non-dairy milk, followed by the crushed chips.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook the "fries" for 2 minutes a side, or until golden brown and crispy. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.