Vegan Mac & Cheese Cups
We teamed up with our friends at Tapatío to create these delicious little bites of plant-based goodness. Perfect for family get-togethers, holiday gatherings, game nights and more, these Vegan Mac & Cheese Cups pack just the right amount of heat!
Buy the Noodles
- 2 boxes of Modern Table Classic Cheddar Vegan Mac
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1 cup vegan cheese
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper
- Tapatio Hot Sauce to taste
- 1/4 cup gluten-free bread crumbs
- 1 tsp of salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Fresh chopped parsley
- Cook 2 boxes of Modern Table Classic Cheddar Vegan Mac.
- Strain pasta (do not rinse).
- Add in cheese from Modern Table Classic Cheddar Vegan Mac package, almond milk, vegan cheese, red and green bell pepper.
- Add in Tapatio Hot Sauce to taste.
- Add gluten-free bread crumbs, salt and black pepper.
- Mix ingredients together.
- Scoop mac into greased cupcake pan.
- Sprinkle vegan cheese and gluten-free bread crumbs on top of each cup.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes at 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Top with Tapatio Hot Sauce and parsley.