Sundried Tomato Pasta with Roasted Red Peppers
This intensely flavorful gluten-free pasta dish comes together in about 20 minutes, making it perfect for weeknight dinners or a last-minute party side!
Buy the Noodles
- 1 box Modern Table Lentil Penne
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers
- 1/2 cup sun-dried tomatoes in oil
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 2 tbsp fresh basil, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Cook the pasta according to the instructions. Blend the remaining ingredients in a food processor, or blender. Blend until completely smooth.
- Once the pasta is done cooking, drain and then add back into the pot along with the sundried tomato mixture. Over low heat, mix until the pasta is well coated and warm. During this step you can also add in a couple handfuls of spinach.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe credit: Lively Meals.
Shop now for our Lentil Penne Pasta.