Sun-Dried Tomato Cream Sauce & Rotini
- 1 box of Lentil Rotini pasta
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/3 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 cup milk
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp arrowroot powder/flour
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Prepare Modern Table Lentil Rotini according to instructions on box.
- Heat the olive oil in a medium sauce pan over medium/high heat.
- Add in the garlic, and sun dried tomatoes. Let them simmer over medium heat for about 5-6 minutes.
- Add in the milk and bring to a boil. Whisk in the parmesan cheese.
- Turn the heat back down and simmer over medium heat for about 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and whisk in the arrowroot powder.
- Let the sauce sit for about 5 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Then blend all of the ingredients together, including the prepared pasta.
- Serve immediately, and most importantly -- Enjoy!
Recipe credit: Lively Meals for the original recipe!
Shop now for our Lentil Rotini pasta!