Summertime Avocado Pasta Salad
This cold pasta salad is a delicious crowd pleaser that works in tons of veggies — perfect for those summer picnics and backyard BBQ's!
Buy the Noodles
- 2 cups Modern Table Penne
- 2 cups shredded Brussels sprouts
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 roma tomato, diced
- 1 large handful spinach, chopped
- 3 T olive oil
- 1 T avocado oil
- 1 T ume plum vinegar
- 1/2 T herbs de provence
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Boil water and cook Modern Table® Penne.
- Chop and prepare all veggies.
- Toss Brussels sprouts and red pepper with 1 T avocado oil and roast for 15-20 minutes.
- Once the Brussels sprouts and red pepper are done, allow to cool.
- Toss remaining ingredients together and then add the Brussels sprouts and red pepper!
Recipe credit: @holisticrendezvous.