Southwestern Chili Bean Salad w/ Vegan Ranch & Crispy “Bacon” Chips
If you're living that plant-based life and get a craving for a vegan-friendly dish with ranch and/or bacon, look no further! This recipe has both — and they're both meat and dairy free! Not to mention the *delicious* southwestern pasta salad underneath.
Buy the Noodles
- 1 box of Modern Table Southwest Vegan Mac
- 1 can organic Spicy Black Beans
- 1 can organic Red Kidney Beans
- Rainbow Bell Peppers
- Red Onions
- Fresh Cilantro
- Fresh Romaine Lettuce
- 1 Avocado, cut into chunks
- PigOut bacon chips
- Your favorite Vegan Ranch sauce
- Prepare Vegan Mac according to directions on the box.
- Once complete, fold in the spicy black beans, red kidney beans, bell peppers, onions, and cilantro.
- Spoon pasta salad onto a bed of fresh, crunchy Romaine lettuce.
- Top with avocado chunks and PigOut bacon chips.
- Drizzle with your favorite vegan ranch sauce.
Recipe credit: @hold_the_olives.