🤳 @veganmywaythrutowns Southwest Rotel Dip
@veganmywaythrutowns aka Raquel Bolling's @GameDayVeganMac winning recipe, Southwest Mac n Cheese Rotel Dip. The Sunday Football winning Vegan Mac meal!
Buy the Noodles
- 1 box of Modern Table Southwest Mac
- 1 - 10oz can Rotel diced tomatoes & green chilies
- ½ cup oat milk
- 1 1/3 cups of Violife shredded cheddar
- 1 Beyond patty
- 1 tsp diced jalapeno
- 2 tbsp diced red onion
- 1 ½ tbsp. diced red pepper
- 1 tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/3 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp plain hummus
- 2 tsp nutritional yeast
- ½ tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 2/3 tsp paprika
- 1/3 tsp arrowroot powder
- Tortilla chips of choice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1. Prep and dice jalapeno, red onion, and red pepper.
- 2. Cook noodles according to Modern Table packaging and set aside.
- 3. Bring oat milk to a boil. Mix in Violife cheese and Modern Table cheese packet and turn heat to low-med. When melted, add arrowroot powder until it thickens. Set aside.
- 4. In a separate pan, cook beyond patty and season with 1/3 tsp paprika and salt & pepper to taste (make sure to mash until it looks like ground beef). Set aside.
- 5. Blend melted cheese mixture, diced onion, red pepper, jalapeno, nutritional yeast, remaining paprika, chili powder, minced garlic, garlic powder, hummus, and 2 tsp water.
- 6. Pour blended mixture in a pan on low-med heat. Stir in Rotel, Beyond grounds, and noodles.
- 7. Serve with tortilla chips, enjoy as nachos, or eat by the spoonful!