Roasted Potato Pasta Salad
There are only 6 ingredients in this recipe, but it’s all-out satisfying —and perfect for those weeknights when a big, complicated meal just isn’t happening.
Buy the Noodles
- 1 box Modern Table Lentil Elbows
- 1-2 lbs red potatoes, cut into quarters
- Fresh broccoli florets, 2 cups cut into bite-size pieces
- Olive oil, 2 tbsp
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Vegan pesto sauce
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Place potatoes and broccoli florets in a large roasting pan and toss with oil, salt, and pepper until evenly coated. Spread out in a single layer and bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- While veggies are roasting, prepare pasta according to instructions on the box.
- Once veggies are ready, toss all ingredients together with your vegan pesto sauce.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Recipe credit: @srunsforcake.