Roasted Broccoli and Cauliflower Lemon Garlic Pasta
Lemon and garlic swirl with a touch of sweetness from the Beet Rotini, creating a full-palate flavor combo that truly satisfies. Gluten free, full of plant protein, and just as beautiful as it is tasty.
Buy the Noodles
- 1 box of Modern Table Beet Rotini
- 2-3 cups fresh broccoli
- 2-3 cups fresh cauliflower
- 2 tbsp butter/ghee or vegan butter
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- *Optional: 1/2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes and fresh grated parmesan cheese or cheese alternative
- Pre-heat oven to 475. Line a baking sheet (or two) with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Cut broccoli and cauliflower (as necessary) into small pieces. Toss with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Lay out on prepared baking sheet(s) and roast 15- 20 min. until lightly browned.
- While veggies roast, cook pasta according to package instructions. Drain, set aside, and lightly drizzle with olive oil to prevent sticking (optional).
- Heat/melt butter/ghee or vegan butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add/sauté garlic and red pepper if using. Remove from heat once garlic is fragrant.
- When broccoli and cauliflower are done, remove from oven, transfer to skillet, and toss with garlic/butter mixture.
- Add pasta, lemon juice, salt and pepper to skillet. Stir to coat, adding a tiny bit of water if needed.
- Sprinkle parmesan over top, if desired. Keep it vegan by skipping this step, or using a dairy-free alternative.
- Serve immediately! 😋
Recipe credit: Lunches and Littles.