Rainbow Curry Pasta Salad
Featuring our bright red Beet Rotini, colorful veggies, golden raisins, and a vibrant curry almond butter dressing, this dazzling dish is perfect for parties and holiday get-togethers. And since it's 100% plant-based, all of your friends & family can enjoy it — whether they're meat-free, dairy-free, or anything-goes!
- 1 cup almonds
- 2 tbsp avocado oil
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1.5 tsp curry powder
- 2 tsp maple syrup or honey
- Pinch of salt
- 1/4 - 1/3 cup water
Buy the Noodles
- 1 box Modern Table Beet Rotini
- 2 cups raw broccoli florets
- 8-10 mini bell peppers, sliced
- 3/4 cup cooked peas
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds
- 1/3 cup golden raisins
- Add dressing ingredients to a blender or food processor and blend until completely smooth.
- Add additional water, as desired, to thin.
- Prepare pasta per instructions on the box.
- Drain and toss lightly with oil (to prevent sticking).
- Add vegetables and dressing and toss well to coat.
Recipe credit: @straightouttacompstonkitchen.