Protein-Packed Tomato Basil Rotini
Say hello to garlic heaven! This simple dish packs deep aromas of basil and garlic to all the bright sweetness of garden fresh tomatoes!
- 1 Box Modern Table Lentil Rotini
- Roma Tomatoes (or preferred Tomatoes), halved
- 5-10 leaves Fresh Basil, chopped
- 2-3 cups fresh Spinach
- 3 Gloves of Garlic, finely chopped
- 3 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Heat Olive Oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds
- Add Tomatoes, basil, salt and pepper. Stir frequently and let cook for about 5 minutes or until tomatoes soften and the sauce thickens
- Add Spinach to the skillet and mix until wilted
- While the tomatoes cook, prepare and drain pasta according to package directions
- Add pasta to bowls and spoon sauce over pasta
Shop now for our Lentil Rotini Pasta.