Protein Packed Lentil Pasta with Vegan Sausage and Roasted Veggies
Roasted red peppers, zucchini, red onion, and Beyond Meat vegan sausage tossed with Modern Table lentil spiral pasta makes a low effort meal that packs a ton of flavor and nutrition.
Buy the Noodles
- 1 Box Modern Table Lentil Spirals
- Beyond Sausage Original Brats, sliced into 1/2 inch pieces
- 1 medium eggplant, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 zucchini, sliced
- 2 red bell peppers, cut into 1 inch squares, seeds, ribs and top removed
- Red Onion, cut into 1 inch squares
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 sprigs of fresh thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees
- Toss Beyond Sausage, veggies, thyme in olive oil, season with salt and pepper
- Place mixture on a baking sheet and roast in oven for 25-30 minutes
- When there is about 10 minutes left on your baking timer, boil Modern Table Spiral Pasta as directed, saving 1/2 pasta water. Drain.
- In a large bowl, mix your sausage & veggies with the pasta, using the pasta water as needed. Season to taste with salt and pepper
Shop now for our Lentil Spiral Pasta.