Plant-Based California Crunchwrap
Layers and layers of plant-based goodness make this vegan crunchwrap an undeniably tasty lunch or dinner. It's piled high with wholesome, meat- and dairy-free ingredients, but that doesn't mean it's just for vegans — herbivores, omnivores, and dairy lovers alike can rejoice in this glorious stack of flavor!
Buy the Noodles
- 1 box of Modern Table Classic Cheddar Style Vegan Mac
- Vegan beef chunks (this recipe uses Plants Lead Our Way
- Vegan sour cream (this recipe uses Tofutti Sour Cream
- A hefty dollop of guac
- Fresh diced tomatoes, to taste
- Your favorite brand of french fries
- Large gluten-free tortillas
- Preheat oven according to the directions on your french fries, then bake fries until crispy.
- Prepare the Modern Table Vegan Mac and vegan beef chunks according to the instructions on the packages.
- Once all three of these ingredients are ready, lay out a large gluten-free tortilla on a plate or cutting board.
- Put the french fries down first, to create a solid base layer that will keep the wraps from falling apart.
- Next, layer on the guac, tomatoes, and sour cream.
- Spread a layer of vegan mac on top of these ingredients, then a layer of vegan beef chunks.
- Fold tortilla edges up and over all of the ingredients, creating a pinwheel of tortilla edges on the top of the crunchwrap.
- Sauté cunchwrap in olive oil over medium heat for 3-4 minutes per side, or until golden brown and lightly crispy.
- Serve and enjoy!
Recipe credit: @chillvegandude.