Creamy Parmesan & Herb Style Vegan Sauce & Pasta with spinach and artichokes baked.
Buy the Noodles
- 2 box Creamy Parmesan & Herb Style Vegan Sauce & Pasta
- Vegan Butter, 4 TBSP
- Vegan Milk, 2/3 cup
- Vegan Mozzarella, shredded, 2 cups
- Baby Spinach, chopped, 1 cup
- Artichokes, drained, chopped, 1 can (13.75 oz)
- Black Pepper, 1 tsp
- Breadcrumbs, ½ cup
- Olive oil, 1 TBSP
- Preheat Oven to 400°F
- Prepare Cheddar Style Vegan Mac per package instructions.
- Add mozzarella, baby spinach, artichokes and black pepper to vegan mac and cheese. Mix well
- Grease two muffin pans
- Place mac and cheese mix in muffin pan, about ¼ per muffin
- Mix breadcrumbs and olive oil together
- Sprinkle each muffin with bread crumb mixture
- Bake in oven for 35 minutes or until brown on the sides and top.
- Let rest for 10 minutes before taking out of the muffin pan.