Lentil Penne With Healthy Crockpot Tomato Sauce
This easy and delicious recipe is loaded with protein and simmering with robust flavors. When it's this simple to make, it's sure to become one of your go-to weeknight meals!
- 2 Boxes of Modern Table Lentil Penne Pasta
- x3 28oz. Cans Crushed Tomatoes
- 3 Tbsp. Fresh Chopped Parsley
- 3 Tbsp Fresh Basil
- 1 tsp. Fresh Rosemary
- 1 tsp. Thyme Leaves
- 1/2 Tbsp. Oregano
- 1 Tbsp. Onion Powder
- 1 Tbsp. Garlic Powder
- 1/2 Tbsp. Pepper
- 1/2 tsp. Salt
- 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1/4 tsp. Red Pepper Flakes
- Combine all ingredients in the crockpot and stir .
- Set crockpot to low for 8-10 hours.
- Cook Modern Table Lentil Penne Pasta according to instructions on box.
- You can add cooked meatballs or sausage to the sauce, as desired!
- Serve sauce over pasta.
Shop now for our Lentil Penne Pasta.
This recipe originally appeared on Instagram from @thecleaneatingcouple.