Lentil Pasta Greek Salad
A light and refreshing pasta salad that's perfect for summer, this classic Mediterranean mix of feta, kalamata olives, and cucumbers gets a boost of complete plant protein, making it the perfect lunch or dinner!
- 1 Box Modern Table Lentil Rotini
- 1 Tbsp Vegetable oil
- 1/2 Red onion, sliced thinly
- 1/4 cup Red wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp cup Extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cups Grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 Cucumber, quartered lengthwise then sliced thin
- 1/2 cups Kalamata olives, pitted and sliced
- Black pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp Oregano
- 6 oz Feta cheese, crumbled
- Prepare penne according to directions. Toss penne with vegetable oil
- Combine onion and vinegar in a small bowl and set aside to soak for 20 min. Drain and reserve vinegar
- Combine penne, reserved vinegar and olive oil. Cover and refrigerate until cool
- Once cooled, add remaining ingredients and stir until combined
- Serve cold and enjoy!
Shop now for our Complete Protein Lentil Penne.