Kimchi Mac & Cheese
This recipe combines our Classic Cheddar Mac & Cheese with kimchi, for a spicy and tangy bite that's nothing short of incredible. Plus, since kimchi is fermented, it has HUGE health benefits, like supporting healthy digestion.
- 1 box Modern Table Classic Cheddar Mac & Cheese
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup Spicy Kimchi
- Chopped Chives, for garnish
- Black Sesame Seeds, for garnish
- Boil 2 quarts water in large pot. Stir in pasta. Reduce heat to medium-high. Cook for 8-9 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Drain well and return pasta to pot. Stir in butter, milk and sauce mix until blended. Let stand 2 minutes.
- Stir in kimchi.
- Serve garnished with chopped chives and sesame seeds. Enjoy!
Recipe credit: Dash of Savory.
Shop now for our Classic Cheddar Mac & Cheese!