Instant Pot Vegan Minestrone Soup
This one pot meal is ready in under 30 minutes and is so easy to make! Packed with vegetables and protein, this recipe will fill you up for hours.
- 1 cup Modern Table Elbows
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium white onion (about 1 cup, chopped)
- 2 stalks celery (about 1 cup, chopped)
- 2 medium carrots (about 1 cup, chopped)
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 2 medium bay leaves
- 28 oz can diced tomato
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 2 medium zucchini (about 1.5 cups, chopped)
- 1 cup chopped green beans
- 1 can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 cups fresh baby spinach
- Start by turning the instant pot on sauté mode for 6 minutes. Allow the instant pot to warm up 1-2 minutes
- Add olive oil and the chopped mirepoix. Stir well and allow to sauté until the Instant Pot beeps from the 7 minute timer.
- Add the rest of the ingredients except the pasta and the spinach and put the lid on the instant pot.
- Cook on high pressure for 2 minutes. Manually release immediately.
- Turn the instant pot back on sauté mode for 5 minutes. Add the pasta and cook for 4 minutes
- After 4 minutes, add the spinach and stir well. Serve hot!
Recipe credit: Bites of Wellness.