Instant Pot Cheesy Chipotle Pasta
This gluten-free Instant Pot Cheesy Chipotle Pasta makes for one super easy, healthy, and delicious dish that can be made in just about 10 minutes!
Buy the Noodles
- 16 oz (2 boxes) Modern Table Elbow pasta
- 4 cups water
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 cup milk of choice (I use almond)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 can chipotle chiles in adobo sauce (you will use 2 chiles + 1 tsp adobo sauce from the can)
- 2-1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Add noodles, water, butter and salt to the Instant Pot. Place the lid on and make sure the valve is sealed.
- Cook on manual high pressure for 4 minutes.
- While your pasta is cooking add milk, garlic, 2 chipotle chiles and 1 tsp of adobo sauce to a high speed blender or food processor. Blend until well combined.
- When the Instant Pot timer goes off, quick release pressure right away. Pour in milk mixture and shredded cheese. Stir immediately until all is smooth and creamy.
- Serve and enjoy!
Recipe credit: Moon and Spoon and Yum.