Healthy Veggie Pasta Primavera
This simple veggie-rich recipe features our Complete Protein Lentil Rotini Pasta for an easy and nutritious meal you'll love! Deep notes of garlic carry through the delicate asparagus, fresh mushrooms, and red bell peppers to make a healthy and irresistible meal for any occasion!
Buy the Noodles
- 1 box of Modern Table Lentil Rotini
- 1 cup Shredded Brussels Sprouts
- 1 cup Baby Bella Mushrooms (quartered)
- 1 cup Bell Pepper (sliced thinly
- 1 cup Asparagus (cut in 1 inch segments
- 1 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Balsamic Vinegar
- ½ tsp. Pepper
- ¼ tsp. Red Pepper Flakes
- ½ tsp. Garlic Powder
- ¼ cup Parmesan Cheese
- 2 Tbsp. Chopped Basil
- ¼ cup Crushed Tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 400° and prepare a lined baking sheet.
- Toss vegetables with olive oil, balsamic vinegar, garlic powder, and spices.
- Roast veggies for 10 minutes at 400°
- While veggies are roasting, bring water to a boil + cook Modern Table Lentil Penne according to instructions on box.
- Remove veggies from the oven and strain pasta.
- Toss veggies with pasta and stir in parmesan cheese, chopped basil and crushed tomatoes.
- Serve in 2-3 large bowls
Shop now for our Lentil Rotini Pasta.
This recipe originally appeared on Instagram from @thecleaneatingcouple