Garlic Scape & Microgreen Rotini
Flavorful, invigorating, and full of tasty microgreens — this beautiful vegan recipe is like biting into your garden, plus a boost of plant protein from our gluten-free rotini noods.
Buy the Noodles
- 1 box of Modern Table Lentil Rotini
- 1 small zucchini, roasted
- 1 small yellow squash, roasted
- Handful of garlic scapes, cut into small slices
- 1 small sweet onion, cut into thin slices
- A healthy pinch of fresh dill
- Olive oil, to taste
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Slice zucchini & yellow squash into half-moons, then toss with a little olive oil, salt, and pepper. Place in a single layer on a cookie sheet, then roast in the oven for 15 minutes.
- Prepare pasta according to directions on the box
- Sauté onion slices in olive oil over medium heat until slightly translucent, about 5 minutes.
- When the zucchini, squash, pasta, and onions are done, combine them in a large bowl with the remaining ingredients (except for the arugula).
- Serve pasta mix atop a bed of arugula.
Recipe credit: @holisticrendezvous.