Garlic Sausage & Bell-Pepper Penne
With just a few simple ingredients you can serve up a protein-packed, healthy meal in under 15 minutes. Try it for yourself!
Buy the Noodles
- 1 Box Lentil Penne pasta + 1/2 cup reserved pasta water
- 1 Sautéed Bell Pepper
- 1/2 Yellow Onion
- 3 Garlic Cloves
- 2 Chicken Sausages
- 2 Large Handfuls of Spinach
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 tsp. Pepper
- 1/8 Cup Parmesan Cheese
- Cook 1 Box of Modern Table Lentil Penne Pasta
- Chop and sauté 1 red bell pepper, 1/2 of one yellow onion, and 3 garlic cloves in a pan
- Cut 2 chicken sausages into 1/2 inch thick pieces in an additional pan on medium-high heat until lightly browned
- Add 2 large handfuls of spinach to pan with chicken sausage
- Combine the pasta, veggies, and chicken sausage in large bowl
- Season with salt, pepper, and parmesan cheese to taste
Shop now for our Lentil Penne pasta.
Recipe originally appeared on instagram from @littlechefbigappetite.