Garden Penne & Meatballs
Our complete protein pasta gets a nutrient boost with some kale and garlic, plus optional meatballs for even more protein. Delicious, satisfying, and plenty of fuel to keep you going.
Buy the Noodles
- 1 box of Modern Table Lentil Penne pasta
- 1 package of your favorite frozen meatballs
- 1.5 cups vegetable broth
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 2 cups finely chopped kale
- 1 tablespoon sundried tomato pesto sauce
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Cook pasta according to instructions on the box, drain and set aside.
- In a skillet, heat olive oil, add garlic and kale. Sauté on medium heat stirring often.
- Add a tablespoon of pesto, stir, then add flour.
- Pour in vegetable stock. Stir well into a creamy sauce.
- Add meatballs, lower heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Season to your taste and add pasta, mix well and serve.
- Garnish with basil or parmesan cheese.
Recipe credit: Healthy Mama in a Busy World.
Shop now for our Lentil Penne pasta!