Cucumber Salad with Lentil Elbow Noodles
- 1 Tbsp. toasted sesame oil
- 2 tsp. rice wine vinegar
- 2 tsp. honey
- 1 tsp. lower-sodium tamari or soy sauce
- ½ tsp. ground ginger
- ¼ tsp. sea salt
- 1 box of Modern Table Lentil Elbows, Penne or Rotini (prepare as directed on package, let cool)
- 1 large English cucumber, shaved or sliced thin
- ½ cup shaved red onion
- ½ cup fresh cilantro leaves
- ½ cup thinly sliced purple daikon radish (or preferred radish)
- 1 Tbsp. white or black sesame seeds
- 3 Tbsp. thinly sliced green onion
- Combine all ingredients into a deep mixing bowl.
- Pour in dressing and mix until dressing covers all of the noodles and veggies.
- Chill for 30 min, or up to 24 hours and serve. Enjoy!
Shop now for our Lentil Elbow pasta.