Creamy Vegan Pasta Primavera
Fresh vegetables are sautéed then tossed with a creamy vegan sauce, in this simply delicious vegan recipe that packs on the plant protein.
Buy the Noodles
- 1 box of Modern Table Lentil Rotini
- 1 large zucchini, sliced
- 1/2 cup carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups baby spinach
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 oz vegan cream cheese style spread (like Kite Hill)
- Cook pasta according to box instructions.
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan and then add and sauté zucchini, carrots, tomatoes, and spinach over medium heat until semi-soft.
- Add drained pasta to a large serving bowl and top with cooked veggies.
- Fold in cream cheese style spread and serve.
Shop now for our Complete Protein Lentil Rotini.