Creamy Vegan Butternut Squash Rotini
The perfect fall recipe is here with a creamy and delicious vegan pasta dish. The rich comfort of Butternut Squash plus fresh herbs and spices make this protein-loaded meal a treat for your cold weather senses.
Buy the Noodles
- 2 Boxes Modern Table Lentil Rotini
- 1 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 butternut squash, medium, cubed
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1/2 tsp dried parsley
- 1/2 tsp dried sage
- 3 tbsp pink himalayan salt
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1/2 yellow onion, chopped
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- Heat avocado oil in a large pot on medium-high
- Sauté onion, garlic, sage and thyme about 3 minutes or until fragrant
- Add vegetable broth and bring to a boil
- Add butternut squash to your pot and reduce heat to medium-low, allowing to simmer for about 20 minutes
- Remove your pot from heat and allow to cool
- Once cool, add mixture to blender
- Add a sprinkle of paprika, salt, cumin, oregano and set aside
- Prepare 2 Boxes of Modern Table Lentil Rotini according to instructions on packaging
- Add sauce to pasta and mix thoroughly
- Serve and enjoy!
Recipe Credit: @xxrlilly.
Shop now for our Lentil Rotini Pasta.