California Beet Rotini Chopped Cobb Salad
We took a classic American salad and made it vegetarian-friendly, then added in our gluten-free beet rotini with complete protein for a protein-packed, veggie-loaded salad that's perfect for your next BBQ or backyard party!
Buy the Noodles
- 7 oz Modern Table Beet Rotini Pasta
- 1 TBSP Vegetable oil
- 6 cups Romaine Lettuce, chopped
- 8 TBSP Prepared Creamy Garlic Dressing
- 8 TBSP BBQ Spiced Crispy Chickpeas
- 8 TBSP Blue Cheese, crumbles
- 4 Hard-Boiled Eggs, quartered
- 8 TBSP Cucumber, diced
- 4 TBSP Pickled Red Onion
- Prepare Beet Rotini according to package directions. Toss in vegetable oil and chill
- In a medium bowl combine 1 ½ cup of chopped romaine lettuce with 2 TBSP of creamy garlic dressing. Place on serving platter.
- In rows, arrange 1 cup of chilled beet rotini, 2 TBSP of BBQ spiced chickpea, 2 TBSP crumbled blue cheese, 1 egg quartered, 2 TBSP cucumber and 1 TBSP pickled red onion.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3 to make four salads total
- Serve and enjoy!